Thursday 19 June 2008

PROMOTING MY MSN

simoncangas@hotmail.com

I desperately want to talk to more interesting people who share the same interests as me (people with a strong interest for the dense and the abrasive) since about 95% of my MSN contacts are boring fucking cunts.

I would like to talk about dreams and the unconscious, the remote edges, modern classical music, modernist literature, the moon, free jazz, death metal, latin-american literature, my own writing, masturbation and Chilean football. I'm getting lonely and I crave appreciation.

There also seems to be a whole generation of reclusive, misanthropic teenagers creating strange art. I would like to meet more of these people in order to create a literary and musical revolution in the future. We should all break with convention, and we should all make the mainstream more exciting (let's get Bartok on the radio and let's make experimental, abrasive novels bestsellers). We should adopt the name of 'the internet generation'.

SO ADD ME NOW.

3 comments:

douglas farrand said...

Hello Simon King.

Guess what buddy? You have a fan club based in Mendham, New Jersey, USA. Kenny, Mike and I appreciate your metafiction and subtle allusions.

kenny said...

Simon King,
Interesting works... I recommend to you anything writings by Harry Stephen Keeler, he's quite an insane mystery writer from the 30's you would find appealing. Check out the Riddle of The Traveling Skull. Also, wonderfully subtle allusions.

Simon King said...

Ok, I'll look into it.